Friday, September 18, 2009

Snore No More

There's a new weapon in the war against uncontrollable loud snoring partners in bed, that weapon is My Sleep Solution. Kiss those Zzzzs good-bye and say hello to a quite night of amazing sleep.

The best way I can describe this is a sling for your chin that helps keep your jaw up and mouth in a closed position. While I'm no expert in the "how to get better sleep" department, it seems like a rather interesting way to help keep the wearer's airway open at night. A long time ago when I was a young kid, I had to wear head gear at night for my braces. It wasn't the easiest thing for me to fall asleep with that thing wrapped around my head so I think I would have the same problems with this. There are though, many people out there who have tried different pillows, beds, and even sleeping on sofas just to try and get a better night's sleep and this could be something worth looking into if you are really looking to improve your or your partners sleep.

(picture from http://mysleepapneasolution.com/new/)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment