Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snuggies... for dogs?

I haven't had the chance to see a Snuggie in person just yet, however some friends that I will see this weekend have some, so hopefully I will see just how awesome they are. All that said, this weekend I came across something even more unusual than the Snuggie, a Snuggie for dogs. Now since I haven't seen a Snuggie to know how comfortable and warm it is, it's impossible for me to imagine what a dog would think of such a thing. I am under the impression though that dogs should not be dressed up. As warm as these things may be it's hard to imagine that a dog would actually appreciate having one of these for his or herself. However silly of an idea it may seem, Snuggie fans my find this to be a must have for their pets. Just look at this little guy, couldn't be more comfortable could he?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment