Monday, October 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness

With my blog, I want to try and keep my focus on the cool gadgets and gizmos, rather than find myself getting off topic with random this and that. Breast Cancer, however, is a topic I can make an exception for. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this year NBCAM is celebrating their 25th anniversary. The NBCAM website has numerous helpful links to information about the disease, how to get tested and other helpful information. I would like to ask everyone to take a moment out of their day to visit their website and to talk to your loved ones about the risks of breast cancer as well as learn about steps you can take to help prevent and detect the early signs of the disease. To help raise awareness, I'm going to try and share some posts this month related to breast cancer awareness.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment