Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cloud Envy

At one time or another you've probably experienced Cloud Envy. Maybe you are working outside, or slaving away over a hot oven, when you take a moment to look up at the clouds and think... man those clouds have it easy. Would it not be fun to be a cloud for a day, to just relax and drift off with the winds? It probably would (unless you're a rain cloud), but then you snap back to the real world, and go right back to work.

I started Cloud Envy as a place to share some of the little gadgets and gizmos out there to help make life a little easier so you have more time for yourself. Some of these inventions you use already every day and don't give a second thought to what your life might be like without them! Others are nifty new creations designed to make the already simple tasks of your day even easier! If it can make work easier, faster or even more enjoyable, I'll find it! Even if it's not a new concept, but can accomplish its task with style, I'll post it.

This is my first blog so I'm going to be playing around with a lot of things at first, and will try to get a lot of content loaded ASAP so there is plenty to look over for everyone. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me and let me know whats on your mind.

EnJoI

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment